Mr. Techie: Web 2.0 Blogger Template XML

Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 by Blogger Templates

Original Template design by FreeCssTemplates. Converted to blogger by Fresh Blogger Templates. Benefits of this template are:


  • 2 Columns
  • Top Navigation Menu
  • Stylish
  • SEO design
  • Widget Ready
  • Web 2.0 Design

For more templates for blogger please check out Fresh Blogger Templates. These are offered free of charge!

9 Responses to "Mr. Techie: Web 2.0 Blogger Template XML":

Blogger Templates says:

Test Comment #1

Blogger Templates says:

Test Comment #2

satomi says:

Hi, there. I found a little bug witht this template; when you click on the title of each entry, labels don't show up. I fixed mine. FYI;)

Unknown says:

hello, its a nice n simple templates, i will use this. Thanks. Can you give me a guidance How can I add a Read More at each the post? Bye

m afnanz says:

test comment

MUSICID says:

Css template anda sangatlah bagus dan simple, terima kasih sudah berbagi. Visit my blog Rahmat Diyan

Anonymous says:

Very rapidly this web page will be famous amid all blogging and site-building users, due to its pleasant articles or reviews Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this site needs a great deal more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the info!

BSc 1st year result

Anonymous says:

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article

Government Jobs in Lakshadweep | ccsu ba 2nd year result 2021 name wise

Mansi Devgan says:

I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it.

ba result | ba 1st year result | ba 2nd year result | ba 3rd year result.